MMP`s C-19 MEASURES
At Munduk Moding Plantation Nature Resort & Spa (MMP) we consider the safety and security of our guests and staff of the utmost importance. With just a few villas and suites on 5 hectares of jungle, MMP is socially distanced by design and - also in light of the strict COVID protocols we follow - arguably the safest spot to stay on the Island. This is also testified by the fact that MMP has successfully been certified on the Cleanliness, Health, Safety and Environmental Sustainability (CHSE) standards set by the Indonesian government by the Superintending Company of Indonesia (SUCOFINDO) with a 100% score on 30 November 2020. All hotels and restaurants in Indonesia should pass a CHSE audit to be eligible to operate during the C-19 pandemic and SUCOFINDO carries out the strictest checks. Finally, the Buleleng regency in which MMP is located performs much better than other parts of Indonesia on C-19 metrics.
The protocols involve, inter alia:
- mandatory mask wearing when circulating in common indoor areas; our team always wears masks at work;
- hand sanitisers are available throughout the resort and wash basins for guests and the team have been installed at multiple locations;
- all of the seating in our restaurants and bars respect social distancing norms and a reservation system allows us to keep the numbers of guests present at any point in time at a safe level;
- we follow a policy of no-handshaking and all our check in procedures take place in the villas and suites through on-line check in;
- rigorous policy of cleaning and disinfecting all common areas multiple times a day as well as thoroughly disinfecting rooms between stays;
- all staff showing the slightest signs of a common cold are asked to stay at home and isolate;
- our Spa team has been specifically trained on corona protocols and respects the highest hygienic norms;
- we have a fully equipped isolation room on site should any incident occur and have a doctor on standby;
MMP is also very proud to inform you that as one of the very few hotels on the Island, the entire MMP team was vaccinated against Covid-19 on 1 and 29 April 2021 and received their booster shot in the course of March 2022.Together with the fact that all rooms and suites have separate entrances and are set well apart and that we follow a rigorous COVID protocol, this provides you with the best possible guarantee for a C-19 safe stay at MMP.
World's Top 10 Infinity Pools